WCS1800 current sensor module works on the principle of hall effect. This module can measure the current upto 35A DC and 25A AC. This is very small in size, compact and can be used to measure both the AC and DC current. Resolution of this module is 60mV per ampere. This can be used for current measurement, over current protection purpose. This has analog and digital output in the same module. This module can easily be added with the microcontrollers for further processing of the data getting as output from this module.
- Instructions with the signal output
- Output over-current indicator
- With mounting holes, convenient and firmware installed
- With the sampling current converting analog voltage signal output, connect ADC, TTL level signal output, DOUT can the control microcontroller IO port directly
- Main chips: WCS1800 – current sensor, LM393 – comparator for digital output.
- Working voltage: DC3.3V to DC 5V
- Operating current: 3mA
- Current wide detection range: DC±35A AC±25A
- Current detection resolution 60mV/A
- Over-current signal set point is adjustable,set the resolution 1.5A
- Output signal: Analog and Digital level signal
- Diameter: Diameter 9.0mm conductor through hole
- Isolation voltage: 4000V
- Bandwidth: 23KHz Bandwidth
- Maximum detection current optional: ±2A/±5A/±7.5A/±20A/±30A/±35A
- Smart car stalling a motor over-current detection and protection current
- Short circuit protection
- 1X WCS1800 Hall Effect Current Sensor Module 35A DC and 25A AC
- Be careful while working with the high value of current both AC and DC.