High precision mechanism design offering acute operation and long life. In snap action contacts, the movement of the actuator applies force to an over center mechanism. This mechanism creates a quick change in contact state when the trip point is reached. Reversing the motion of the actuator to a given reset point causes the contacts to snap back to their original position. Snap action contacts have different trip and reset points. The distance between the trip and reset point is called the travel to reset, hysteresis, or differential. Finite travel to reset helps to avoid multiple changes of state if the object actuating the switch is subject to vibration.
- Roller Diameter: 4.75mm
- Lever Length: 27mm
- Rating: 15A AC250V
- Ambient Humidity Used: <85%>
- Mechanical Life: 5,000,000 cycles
- Electrical Life: 100,000 cycles
- Withstand Voltage: AC 10000V 1 Minute
- Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ DC500V
- Soldering Temperature: 250°C Max 3 sec.
- Ambient Temperature used: -25°C to +80°C
- Used for interrupting current when doors are opened or closed
- 1 X V-156-1C25 Bump Sensor / Limit Switch with Roller Head