The integrated circuitry features low noise output, which makes it unnecessary to use external filtering. It also includes thin film resistors to provide increased temperature stability and accuracy. The linear Hall sensor has an operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C appropriate for commercial, consumer and industrial environments.
- Miniature construction
- Low-Noise Output
- Low power consumption
- Magnetic Actuation Type: Linear
- Input Voltage: 3.3V DC to 6V DC
- Supply Current: 10 mA maximum
- Leakage Current: 10 µA maximum
- Magnetically Optimized Package
- Linear output for circuit design flexibility
- Temperature range of -40 °C to 85 °C
- Output Voltage: 1.0 mV/G min., 1.4 mV/G typ., 1.75 mV/G max.
- Output Current: 1.5 mA typ.
- Output Type: Sinking
- Motor control
- Magnetic code reading
- Ferrous metal detector
- Current sensing
- Position sensing in infusion pumps
- 4 X Linear Hall Switch Hall Effect Sensor IC 49E OH49E SS49E