This is a small micro switch sensor can be interfaced with microcontrollers like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC series, 805X series etc with or without ADC (Analog to Digital Converter) as per requirement to the output. It could be directly connected to the IO Expansion shield. It integrates the pull-up resistor and the status indicator LED onboard. That makes it easier for testing.The miniature snap-action micro switch with roller lever make it suitable for more different environment application.
- Size: 2.8 x 1.5 x 0.9 cm approximately.
- Weight: 7 gms approximately.
- Working Voltage: 3.3V to 5V DC
- Directly connected to the IO Expansion shield For Arduino
- Two mounting hole
- Levelling and safety switches in elevators
- Door interlock on a microwave oven
- Vending machines
- Detect paper jams or other faults in photocopiers
- 3D Printer position feedback,etc
- 1 X Crash Sensor: Bump Sensor
- Yellow – Digital output
- Red – VCC
- Black – GND