ACS712 – 5A range DC current sensor module can be used to measure the current quickly with high accuracy. This module can be powered up at the voltage between 3.3V DC to 5V DC and ground. This module can be attached with any microcontroller like Arduino, Raspberry Pi etc. The output voltage change is 185 mV for per ampere change. This is small in size, low const, precise, quick responsive.
- Small in size
- Quick response
- Light weight
- Easily compatible with mcu or any electronic circuit
- Current sensor chip: ACS712ELC-5A.
- Power supply: 3.3V DC to 5V DC power supply, on-board LED for indicating power status.
- Sensitivity: 185mV/A
- Measure Current Range: -5A to 5A
- No test current through, the output voltage is VCC/2.
- PCB size: 31(mm) x 13(mm).
- Current measurement
- Overcurrent protection
- 1 x ACS712 Current Sensor Module – 5A
- If the product is not available in that current range then the higher ampere range will be provided which will be safe to use / to solve your purpose.
Note 2: The module can be measured plus or minus 30A current, Corresponding analog output 185 mV/A.