It is a line of fully integrated Hall-effect current sensor IC that provide highly accurate, low noise output voltage signals that are proportional to an applied AC or DC current. These ICs are in high volume production in many applications, including automotive HEV inverters and electronic power steering (EPS) systems, and in industrial and consumer inverters.
- On-board precision micro-current transformer
- On-board high-precision op-amp circuit, to do accurate sampling and appropriate compensation and other functions to signal
- The module can measure AC current within 5A, corresponding output analog can be adjusted
- Under ideal conditions, the input voltage VCC is 3-35V, according to the potentiometer (adjust the amplification ratio, amplification range 0-100 times) to adjust the required output voltage, but the output (OUT) of the maximum voltage does not exceed 1 / 2 VCC.
- The output signal is the AC voltage signal, and the output signal voltage does not exceed the maximum 1 / 2VCC.
- Rated input current: 5A
- Rated output current: 5mA
- Change: 1000: 1
- Phase difference (rated input): ≤20(100Ω)
- Linearity range: 0 ~ 10A (100Ω)
- Linearity: 0.2%
- Precision rating: 0.2
- Isolation voltage uses: 3000V measurement
- Sealing material: Epoxy resin
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to + 70 °C
- Increased energy efficiency
- Detection of branch circuit overload and load drop or shutdown.
- 1 X 5A Single Phase Active Output AC Current Transformer Module Current Sensor