This set is ideally suited to over-current protection to your project. 5A Over-current protection Sensor module uses current transformer to collect the AC signal to achieve the relay over-current signal output within 0-5A range. Relay pull while over-current, relay released while not over-current. Users can use the relay COM, NC, NO three ports to control the external circuit on and off, in order to achieve over-current protection. If it exceeds it the relay will trigger.A trigger current can be set using the onboard potentiometer. Once selected on reaching the trigger current the relay will be activated. This module contains a single channel relay module which can be used to activate up to 250V AC and 30V DC.
- The main chip contains operational amplifiers, current transformers.
- Easily compatible with mcu or any electronic circuit.
- Quick response
- Operating voltage: DC12V;
- Operating current: <20MA;
- Operating frequency range: 20Hz ~ 400Hz;
- Output mode: switch signal output;
- Maximum detection wire diameter: 5.2mm;
- Mounting hole: hole diameter is 3mm, hole distance is 52.5mm;
- Operating environment: -40 ℃ ~ +85 ℃;
- Current detection resolution can change the parameter of resistance parameters;
- Output over-current switching signal output;
- Over-current signal setting critical point adjustable, the current detection range AC0.3A-5A;
- Current Measurement.
- Over current protection.
- 1 X 5A Over-Current Protection 12V Relay Module